Don’t you just hate it when you’re stuck in a job you dread or are looking for a glimmer of hope to some financial freedom but don’t know where or how to start?
It’s a familiar story and it usually goes like this:
You’ve gone to school, attended classes and learned some basic education.
Then you head out into the real world and get a job and utilize the skills and knowledge that you went to school for in the first place and spend years working the same monotonous tasks day after day.
Admit it, you want something more. You want to make a difference but feel like you don’t have the time.
Because of your education and job, you now have some skills, experiences, and expertise that you can share with the world
Wouldn’t it be great to put that knowledge to work for you?
You can package your knowledge into your very own digital product, like an online course that you can sell to people that need this information.
and you can do this over and over without running out of inventory.
Now I bet you didn’t know that you can get this done in a weekend!
So you might be asking how? Simple.
Let’s get started:
1. Pick your topic
2. Think about the end result of what someone could get out of taking your course
3. Write down the steps someone could take to achieve the result, keeping the steps to 4-5 only.
4. If there are sub-steps, list them below the main steps
5. Next, just start recording whether you are on camera, doing screen shares or behind a powerpoint slide
1. This step you can write and record this on your own
2. Outsource this part, or
3. Create some parts and outsource other parts
6. Don’t worry about perfection, you can always tweak after delivery
7. Put your course up on your website or on a third-party course hosting platform
8. Connect a payment gateway like PayPal to allow access to your course
9. Start marketing and selling it
I’ll tell you what though, many people may feel overwhelmed or feel like its a lot of work.
But like anyone will tell you, starting a business isn’t a piece of cake.
Think about it, if you commit a couple hours a day over a weekend and focused on it, you can easily get your first version of your digital product done and ready for enrollment by next week!
Here’s the point:
Digital products like online course can be sold anywhere from $7 all the way to $10K plus. You should already be able to see the potential
They are easy to make and once you know how you can create new products on different topics and sell those over and over as well.
If you would like to grab my cheatsheet on 10 Steps to creating, promoting and profiting from online courses, click here.,
Now do it!
Now you have your business!